Saturday, June 7, 2008

Winners

Congrats to Aubrey and Lisa for 'winning' a Thanks card set each. I think I'm going to start calling these sets my signature set b/c I just love to make them. I made about 40 in one evening and kept most of them for myself. I get selfish sometimes with my projects. Sorry for lack of posting here and on Etsy. I have been busy with day to day things. I now have a 2 year old who is potty trained and who has moved out of a baby nursery and into a big boy room. It's bittersweet. We've been rather busy and I don't see it slowing down anytime til August. Jeesh! But by all means keep buying cards and ordering custom ones. I'm never too busy to whip up a card for ya! Well it's been a long day/week and my bed is calling to me. There's no shame in calling it a day at 9 pm is there?

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Thank YOU! I love my cards! I'm excited to start using them!!!