Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Busy

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to sit down and create anything new. The last project I did was the custom graduation card and that feels like 2 months ago. I hope to get back in the swing of things but summer is here and our calendar is booked already. Not to mention potty training is in our near future. I have a feeling my little 2.5 year old is going to need ALL my attention for this venture. So I promise to try to get some new cards up if you promise to buy some old ones. The more I sell the more I'm motivated to make new product. I'm even willing to give away a 'Thanks' card set ($7.25 value) to the first 2 people to comment on here. You don't even have to pay for shipping! So comment away...







I should probably clarify that I will only pay for shipping for US residents.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey! Thanks for the cute graduation card! I was just hopping by your blog! You don't have to give me free thank you notes, but they are awfully cute!!

Lisa said...

Hey! Just saw this post! I would love some free thank you cards! I came on here to get some ideas for cute cards...you have such great ideas!