Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Feature ~ Sassy Stoppers






Today's feature Etsy shop is Sassy Stoppers. The shop owner just happens to be my cousin and I actually own several of her beads and they are beautiful! She sells the beads individually so you can add them to your own bracelet or necklace for a custom look.
Or you can make them into something beautiful. This is what Kristen from MJM Jewelry Designs makes with Carey's beads. You can check out her other jewelry in her Etsy store.


Two feature shops for the price of one. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Hey! Thanks so much for adding me to this post! Carey's the best! I so enjoy designing with her beads! I'm going to add your info to our blog too, unless Carey's already done that. :) Thanks again, it's an honor!
Kristen

SassyStoppers said...

Yay!!! Hi Tracy! Kristen and I are so excited to be featured on your blog!!!! Thank you for your kind words!